Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer Time

It's summer time and for the first time I have 2 kids during summer …

In addition, it's the first time since high school that I have "summer time".

Most of the parents are afraid from the summer vacation and talk about it all the time.

My wife and I had a plan – to try to do whatever we can to enjoy it.

We had three and a half weeks to fill with fun time :)

So what we did spend our summer?

Safari, playgrounds, coloring pages, computer games, books, Lego, Playmobile, beach and 4 days in a hotel with swimming pools and a lot more.

That’s it – today is the last day of the "summer time" and it's time to get back to kindergarten.

Believe it or not, we had a great time as parents and as a family and as my wife said to me: "We didn't have enough time to do all the things I planned".

Next summer, it will be even happier, because our children will be able to enjoy Tucoola as well as part of the summer time activity.